Land a job suited for you and your unique experiences.
Let Your6™ help translate your military experience to a civilian resume and connect you with hundreds of business looking to hire veterans for their unique skills like yours.
Here’s How We Do It
Along with combining a Veteran’s wealth of military experience with their potential, Your6™ gives a Veteran the confidence they need. Whether education or profession, CareerChoiceGPS™ matches inherent potential and individual fit to the curriculum or career where the Veteran can most naturally succeed.
What Our Customers Say
Veterans Day is a day to celebrate our veterans and everything they’ve done for our country. However, many struggle to find a job once they leave the military. CBS Austin anchor, Allison Miller, shows us how Your6 is making a difference, helping them land, not just any job, but one they’ll love and thrive at.
The Candidate Analysis Report was not only accurate, but it did in hours what took our organization a year and a half to do, with the same outcome.
Fantastic service! Joyce’s ability to take a military career and translate it into a resume that is meaningful to the civilian sector is unsurpassed. I was surprised at how much work is involved to provide a resume that clearly defines your skills and experiences in a manner that will make an impact on civilian employers. Joyce was able to expertly guide me through that process. I now feel like I have a functional resume that is competitive and will open doors for me in the future!
I transitioned from active duty military service after 10.5 years. I have recommended YOUR6 to my friends, family, and individuals who I have served alongside.
YOUR6 is a tremendous resource. Using the YOUR6 tools, I was easily able to translate my military experience into terms a civilian employer would understand and value. The resume YOUR6 generated presented my military experience in a way I never could have on my own.
- Students researching college degrees/future careers
- Individuals interested in employment transition
- Individuals interested in becoming a more effective employee
- Managers looking for better insights into an employee
- Managers interested in being more effective leaders
- You’ve graduated and it’s time for the real world. We’ll craft a resume with a summary and overview of your skills and achievements to best represent your brand to the workplace.
- For the seasoned professional, creation or revision of existing resume to expand on your skills and experience to maximize your exposure to recruiters and hiring managers.
- For C-level positions, we help leverage your years of leadership experience. Resume creation or revisions to help you assess and document your accomplishments to best align you with executive roles.
- For professionals or military veterans, career transition can be challenging. We help you find the best opportunities with a resume that shows how your expertise and skills will translate to the right career path.
Coaching ½ Hour
- Your6™ offers one-on-one career coaching, including career planning, career transitioning and interview preparation.
Coaching 1 Hour
- Whether mid-career, in transition or re-entering the workforce, career coaching gives you the advantage in today’s job market.
Have a Question?
We're here to help! Contact our dedicated team of experts and we'll get you the answers you need.